Microsoft SharePoint allows businesses to create solutions for information sharing, document collaboration and much more, which help increase individual and corporate productivity. This provides users with an infrastructure to service sites and provides access to Microsoft Office Systems and other desktop programs.
Besides SharePoint’s traditional use as a document collaboration platform, MOSS can now be used for a variety of functions such as corporate intranet portals, business applications, and reporting applications. It also serves as a platform for custom application development typically as part of an enterprise’s Intranet, Extranet or Internet solution.
Maximise business process with full integration of SharePoint with all your business systems. Our development team has a strong understanding of all aspects of SharePoint from database to web services, enabling them to produce custom applications specific to your business needs.
Our team of experienced SharePoint professionals can provide support for your SharePoint environment to guaranteed service level agreements (SLAs), from out of the box to complex customised installations, in order to:
- Accelerate shared business processes
- Effectively manage your information assets
- Aid the decision making process by creating a centralised access to information
- Share business information
- Use a single integrated platform to manage you intranet, extranet and internet applications
Insiso provides SharePoint support services so you can call on our expertise for planned or ad-hoc support, guidance and incident resolution or other needs that fall within our capabilities.
Our complete SharePoint support service offered as part of our standard support and maintenance agreement includes the following key features:
- Site design updates, fixes and recommendations
- Minor adjustments to application interface or functionality
- Provision and configure site level security and permissions
- Planned user training as and when required
- Compilation of support documentation as and when required
- Access to support helpdesk via e-mail, telephone and online ticket system
- Monthly support issue status report