Join Our Team
Insiso are looking for a ninja software developer who can join our in-house software development team in delivering innovative web and mobile applications for our clients.
From our perspective an effective developer is one who is able to both analyse, develop and articulate the solution to the stakeholder whilst bringing to the table their own blend of innovation and design where possible.
The typical roles and responsibilities of an Insiso Software Developer include:
- Responsible for development and delivery of enterprise web/mobile applications using a variety of technologies including ASP.NET MVC, HTML/CSS/JS, Angular JS and Xamarin.
- Working within Agile Development Scrum Team participating in sprint planning and standup sessions.
- Regular contact with project clients and stakeholders as well as the management team to provide necessary analysis, updates and clarifications and regular participation in project meetings/discussions.
- Research and development of new technology, frameworks, components and methodologies to improve overall project delivery/quality.
- Management of application development and production environments, databases including frequent deployment/updates on cloud or client servers.
- Support and maintenance of existing systems through helpdesk participation.
If you think you are a ninja developer and up to the challenge, then get in touch we want to hear from you!